The Hygeia Group operates a Chemical and Pharmaceutical production and warehouse facility at Oranmore, Co Galway and requires the following additional staff member to join its team.
Stock Controller/Materials Handler
- Receive incoming deliveries, check for damage & discrepancies between delivery document & actual receipts. Store products in designated locations & book product into stock.
- Process any goods returned & return to appropriate location.
- Transfer product between warehouse & production both physically & electronically.
- Organise stock counts, update systems & analyse/reconcile any variances.
- Process non-conforming material as per documented procedure.
- Contribute to the optimisation of the warehouse space.
- Set-up and maintain robust stock control procedures.
- Process works orders in a timely manner.
- Liaise with other departments including purchasing, sales, etc.
- Reporting on stock accuracy, stock levels, obsolete stock, etc.
- Maintain min/max stock levels for certain categories of stock.
- Proficient IT skills, knowledge of Opera would be an advantage.
- A team player, with high attention to detail & good problem solving skills.
- Forklift licence would be preferable.
- Knowledge of working in a GMP environment.
- Previous experience in a similar role.